Skip to content

80/20 rule for job hunting …..

  • by

Do you know what I mean by the 80/20 rule for job hunting?

Comments below ….

(All correct answers put in a hat – winner gets a small prize)

(All funny answers put in a hat – winner gets a small prize)

contact us

10 thoughts on “80/20 rule for job hunting …..”

  1. Brian / JA

    Thanks for the comments so far ….

    Forgot to say that I am out of the country Wed-Sun so will announce all when I get back …

    Look forward to other comments ….

    p.s – the prize is not a keyring from Italy 🙂

  2. 20% of ones time should be spent job searching traditional methods e.g job boards, newspapers while 80% should be spent networking offline.

  3. Spend 80% of your time figuring out what you are going to do with the remaining 20% of your time 🙂

  4. I am going to put all 6 names above into a hat. Will draw the winner tomorrow. Prize is a €50 euro voucher ….. Good luck

  5. If your a recruiter then 80% of your business will come from 20% of your clients.

    If your a candidate then similarly use your networking skills with the best 20% of agencies to get 80% of the vacancies.

  6. Winner Brian Christensen

    Well done – I am emailing you as we speak …

    Thanks to all who commented

    Will post another competition before then end of the week. Prize = 2 hours FREE coaching. If you don’t need it you can offer it to a friend. To enter/win you must be a member of Measurability Careers & Jobs Club, be a fan of Measurability on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.

Comments are closed.